#1 I'm very confident in every way possible,
even if I know my limits I still am able to be confident.
#2 I love exploring and learning new things.
That's the reason I'm always the person who ends up doing crazy stuff.
#3 My horoscope is LEO and I'm very proud to show it in every situation I can.
#4 I'm too kind and too polite, and people use it to either hurt me or take advantage of it.
#5 I'm not a kind of person you want to mess up with, I have my bad side
which knows no limits to get back to you.
#6 One of my dreams is to be know from the work I do, and inspire the new generation.
#7 Bibliophilia is a word to describe me and my love for knowledge and books.
#8 I love writing stories and poems. I also am a sort of a songwriter, "singer" and I paint.
#9 I once wrote a song in less than 12 minutes.
#10 Photos are very precious thing to me.
But I tend to take photos of other people with me than just selfies,
because I hate when people mention my name which reminds them of the word narcissistic.
Drinking cappuccino at Cafe Art in Aurajoki, Turku, Finland
#11 I love every kind of animal. I have had 2 birds, a lot of fishes and 2 turtles as pet. I'm going to maybe buy a kitten someday soon.
#12 I'm major coffee freak. #TEAMCOFFEE
#13 I see beauty in everything. I like beautiful things, but at the same time I'm not a materialistic.
#14 I'm a religious person but I don't shove it in peoples faces. My faith in God is between myself and God. And I don't like also when people asks me about it in disrespectful way.
#15 I am freak when it comes to watching movies and television. It's a sort of my hobby.
#16 I come from the land of Mesopotamia. But I was born and raised here in Finland. My life is influenced by two cultures and it has been and asset for me so far.
#17 I speak 3 languages fluently; Arabic, Finnish and English. That makes me trilingual.
#18 I was born on 4th of August. And I share the same birthday with Louis Vuitton, William Rowan Hamilton, Louis Armstrong, Barack Obama, Jasser Arafat, The late Queen Mother and Billy Bob Thornton.
#19 I'm going to be a lawyer. Which was not originally my first choice of career option. I wanted to be a surgeon. But I'm now very happy and comfortable with the choice I made.
#20 I'm going to commit to a lot of things. Not only to writing this blog but also to inspire you to stick with me on this journey. So please follow me. And get inspired.
xoxo Narcissa :)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti