THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING.
I have my first exams coming up soon and I've been working on school projects and other stuff nonstop. And usually Sundays are my day offs but not today.
How can that be that we know so much yet we act like something is blocking us, and suddenly we know nothing.
"You know nothing Jon Snow" - Ygritte
Yeah that's currently my mood, thanks Ygritte. But the point is I'm not stressing about anything at all. It's not like I have never taken any exams. No. It just this time there is more on the plate. My future. Or to be more accurate where I want to go to study my masters degree. I'm not into business law which our University offers, so I'm trying to find my ''passion'' in law.
I do have a goals and not dreams. Each and every time I have achieved a goal I simply go to the next one. Yes, I do dream, but only when I'm asleep.
When I'm awake I'm trying to achieve the goals I've had since I can remember. I have time to rest when I'm dead. Right now, it's all about what matters the most. My education.
These are just the thoughts that came to me when I really started to wonder how it will all turn up. There is nothing wrong in pondering about the future. Obviously you're more prepared to what is about to come than you are when it hits you in the face.
All I want to say is simply prepare yourself.
Never know what might hits you... haha
Have a great Sunday!
xoxo Narcissa
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti