So obviously, you as a reader, have witnessed me being gone for a while. Don't worry I'm okay, I think? Seriously, I'm okay, it's just this spring I'm going to be constantly on the move and have a loads of school stuff to do, and I've never been this busy, which is awesome!
I love being busy. Doing constantly something. It's just in my nature. If you put me on a pedestal and leave me to be there for while, you'll find that pedestal to be broken in a short time.
I love being busy. Doing constantly something. It's just in my nature. If you put me on a pedestal and leave me to be there for while, you'll find that pedestal to be broken in a short time.
A lot of things regarding the school has happened. But I've also grown along the way, which makes me wonder am I going too fast? I want to enjoy every moment but as a law student sometimes that possibility is not an option. So you end up looking back and remembering the great times you had.
Have a great week everyone, and don't forget to shoot for the stars.
Chao!
Narcissa xoxo


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti