perjantai 10. heinäkuuta 2015

what matters the most



For a period of time I've been thinking  of doing this. What exactly? Well, I'm going to fully upgrade my blog. Especially about I will be writing about soon; What matters the most. -- Our society. 

I'm going to turn this blog into a real law students view of what really matters. For those who've been following me from the start, you probably know that I write what I feel that roubles me at the moment. Usually, it's related to something that I've experienced. But I want to change that now, the  whole blog into more solemn, sensible and rational ground where I can freely write about the events of the world. Things and ideas that concerns human rights, international law and criminal justice. 

I'll be sort of journalist/legal columnist writing thoroughly from, and I emphasise,  a law students point of view.

I've gained a lot readers from all around world, and I'm very, honestly, very grateful for that. Because now I know that write about have somehow had helped others. Or you, as reader have enjoyed it to stay with me on this journey, if I can call it that. 

Now that I have more time, I'll be seriously putting more effort (almost nonstop) in writing about all the things that I find interesting in legal mind.


Thank you. 

xoxo Narcissa 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti