A lot goes on, until suddenly we realise that it doesn't mean that much as we thought at first. I always thought that our strength comes not only from within but from our surroundings as well, to be quite honest I still believe that. But lately my faith in specific feelings has shaken. I've lost the the hold of who I am. I don't mean it as all the time, just when I'm around certain people.
How can a total stranger make you feel these amazing feelings, yet you don't seem to be that important to them as they are to you. Not because they're there but because these feelings came when they were there. Around you, inspiring you, showing their worlds. How amazing is that. A blessing, truly. I see lives changing everyday, sometimes to worse but always to better. Every step I go, I walk further from being 'the one who knew' to 'the one who once knew'...
I still have so much to learn, so much to see, I even a have a booklist that I know I'm not able to finish and it grows everyday. Same as the stories of all those seven billion people, and counting, who are all equally important in this pattern that we call 'life'.
When will I truly be able to change lives. The answer for that is that I already have, and keep changing them.
Because I'm more than more words, more than my actions. I'm human being.
Today I wish to end this post with no quote, or pictures. Because sometimes this is enough to spread the message. As simple as it is. It's enough.
Have a blessed week!
xoxo Narcissa
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti