During our lifetime, we tend to make mistakes rather more than we expect ourselves to make. Today as I feared that my career my took another turn, I now have come to realise that it doesn't have to be that frightening as we make it sound. Yes, I might have missed couple great opportunities, but hey I'm still young and bold. I get other chances to rise again. Don't we all get?
It doesn't matter how many times you get punched on the ground, it truly doesn't, because only thing that really matters is how many times you get up on your own everytime you're down. It matters, to me at least. Because that is how your own strenght is measured. I'm not claming by any means that getting help is not seen as important as helping yourself. I'm here to define how I, myself, see the measure of our own strenght.
I'm still learning, and I'll keep learning everyday till the last day of my life. I am proud to admit that even I make mistakes all the time. I might not be perfect, and I don't want to be. And I'm not yet where I want to be in mylife, but I'm getting there. Slowly, step by step I'm actually getting there. Now I realise that I've just taken another route. The whole road is really bumpy. But I feel so blessed.
Happy Easter Friday everyone!
xoxo Narcissa
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti