Relationships. What can I say. Neither I or anyone else understands them. It's so hard to think about them, and say ''what went wrong?''. See, a lot of the times I'm the one who ends up my relationships. But then there are times, when you try to do everything to maintain one and it just doesn't work.
Now, recently I had 9 day experience about a certain type of friendship. Before any of this started I did know something about this person. But once I started to talk to this person, it all changed from point A to point God knows what. I have no interest on giving my time to people who even doesn't deserve it.
I ain't got time for that. On the contrary I'm trying to build my empire.
What bugs me is the disgusting behavior of this person. How thoughtless can you be? Honestly! I'm childish by writing this all up, but maybe it's just my anger or maybe I discovered a point. Don't expect anything from anyone.
This can also be a good advice for my future self, when I'm going to start practicing law.
Law is what law is called to be.
xoxo Narcissa

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti