Another week of Law school has passed like a wind of last Summer. Bit poetic eh?
What would you do if you had a chance to change the law. I mean not just any law, I mean the whole concept of law. What is right and what is wrong. The way we reflect law on mundane things, the way we address things as part of a legal system. Now, don't get me wrong I am not here to call for a mutiny. I happen to be a certain of a believer of European legal system.
But isn't law at certain moments injustice?
What am I to do at those moments when law isn't flick-able? When I cannot change the outcome and and actually help.
I know exactly what sort of lawyer I want to be. It's not going to change ever. I'm not in this sort of business for money. So, I started wonder what then happens when someone is wrongly convicted? What have I achieved then? Have I done something correctly or incorrectly? How do I go on?
I am human. I am not afraid of these feelings. But what are the consequences?
These questions are not for me to answer. I'm just a freshman (still looking forward to graduate). These questions are addressed to those who gives me an example. Who I look up to as a senior colleagues.
We truly do not ever know what really happens until it happens. So think how you see your world, and know that that is not how I see it.
xoxo Narcissa

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti