maanantai 22. syyskuuta 2014

The evaluation of the hard work

Determination, struggles, some sleepless nights and a habit of working hard constantly. These are the main elements to success? 

I wonder often where I end up working after I graduate. There is a lot I want to do and even more workplaces I want to work in, for example many organizations, like Amnesty International and European Union. I also want to study different legal systems. It interest me to know more and more.

But what is the so called evaluation of the hard work? - There is no answer to that. Indeed, those who works harder end up in the top of the food chain. But seriously, there are many who just graduated with 'average' diplomas and received a noble price. 

So, let us turn the page and take another point of view. 

The word 'Coincidence'. Think about it for a while.


This is what I mean by the word coincidence. I do understand that in order to be successful I must work harder and harder till I reach my goals. 

Goals are another thing to make the person successful. We need those to get somewhere. Always have.



I hope this inspired you a little to succeed. We need more successful people to this world. Those who will inspire, those who will help others, and those who will build strong societies that will last.

Ideas also are the the rock of being successful and evaluation of hard work can come through great ideas!

So, I came to conclusion that the evaluation of hard work comes through goals, ideas, and determination. 

Good luck!

xoxo Narcissa



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti