What would you do to achieve your dreams?
To be who you really want to be? To become more than you could imagine?
I have been in situations where I have had a chance to decide what I really wanted. Don't get me wrong I always have that choice but there has been times when my whole life have had depended on these decisions.
Now you might wonder what did I choose then... It's too obvious isn't it. Well I chose my dreams of course but more precisely my goals and the ideas that reflected my principles.
I believe in education. I believe that the pen is truly mightier than the sword. To me knowledge is light, strength and honor.
But I often wonder what are the odds that I could have done much better or (God forbid) worse? I'm very proud of who I've become over the years. I'm blessed and truly thankful for who I am.
I wonder are the choices I'm making right now getting me any closer to my goals. Too bad I can't see the bigger picture.
Remember that there is more than 7 billion people in this world. You're not alone. So these feelings we share are similar.
So believe in yourself and good luck!
xoxo Narcissa


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti